Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hosting for ecommerce and high sql queries
HI ALL,
Let me explain my issue.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.

My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
Should me able to run php codes.
Well, glowhost.com was recommended as good US web host. Is it ok for running ecommerce sites? Any experiences to share here please?

Thanks
I suggest you to have more reliable options. I can say jnhosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, I'd give them a try.
I've had my site and several sub-domains hosted on Glowhost's basic hosting plan for over 7 months, and have had nothing but positive experience.
Since 2002, it has been providing environmental friendly web hosting services. It places high value on customer support and it shows. They've always had excellent support. Top of the line.
You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet.
That host is trustworthy and worth every cent you pay for.
As for me jnhosting.com is the best option for your needs. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is available 24/7!
Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service.
Cheap hosting can be reliable.
I suggest you to deal with jnhosting.com hosting services for sure. They are providing excellent support and protected powerful servers. Network is really stable and fast

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low-cost ecommerce hosting? Tilsun 4 311 04-12-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable ecommerce US hosting to get from? Tilsun 5 379 03-18-2024, 10:44 AM
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 432 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any good Ecommerce Hosting? Kdstack 7 465 12-04-2023, 12:58 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Hosting For Ecommerce Websites? Tilsun 7 474 07-28-2023, 10:08 AM