Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need fast hosting for e-shop
I am going to host ecommerce site and need to find a good shared hosting account.
What are your views on glowhost.com or hostforweb.com website hosting solutions? I've found them via google search.
Need 10 gbs of space. What host is better?
Are they trustworthy? Any discounts? Alternatives?
In terms of getting a quality shared account, use ifastnet.com service, they have a free firewall which blocks hacks to many popular scripts and they have an SSd technology. Prices are competitive.
You can trust glowhost.com, this decent US web host has been providing hosting services since 2002.
They have been fabulous, guiding me to transfer my domain, copying my site files WITHOUT any downtime, and even providing documentation to get started.
Overall, I have no complaints, and I even referred a few of my co-workers to use them as well.
I'd recommend you to use hosting services from aspnix.com and a2hosting.com.
They have solid servers which are supported well and prices are competitive.
Their network is fully-redundant and uptime is high.
I know ViUX.com as quality company with trustworthy services. You will receive featured plans, skilled support and high uptime.
May also suggest solutions from thcservers.com which are provided by professional support for low prices.
I'd say that jnhosting.com would be best option to get hosting solutions at low prices. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
I suppose you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. According to my knowledge jnhosting.com is offering reliable solutions. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Faster than every other hosting providers that I've tried
What is your budget I wonder? I need to know that.
There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.
I'd recommend you use hosting services from ifastnet.com and whitesystem.net.
They have plans which are full-featured and support is active around the clock.
Prices are affordable and they have high uptime.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 3 363 04-04-2024, 03:12 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need hosting that is fast for Europe? Tilsun 4 307 12-23-2022, 01:29 AM
  Hosting with fast servers? Kdstack 5 291 05-28-2021, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Hosting with fast servers? Tilsun 5 491 05-06-2021, 11:00 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Need to host e-shop in Netherlands Tilsun 3 989 03-07-2019, 01:55 AM