Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server needed
I require your help to choose the right dedicated server host for my needs. Thinking to launch forum discussion board, need 50 GB of space, 650 GB of bandwidth.
I found Aspnix.com - what are your views on this web host?
What hosting provider is better from your points? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
Among available hosts I'd name hosting022.com to try. Their servers are rock-solid, network is stable and hardware is powerful. Support is available 24/7
Check on the disk space allocation, bandwidth, security features, traffic flow, e-mail storage capacity, and the kind of multiple domain accounts.
I can say that there are many web hosts claiming they are the best, but you should read customer hosting reviews.
You can also check ifastnet.com - their dedicated hosting packages are great, uptime is good in all the ways.
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
Check out dedicated servers from a2hosting.com and snelserver.com.
Servers are supported well and their prices are not high. Use them to meet all your needs.
I'd like to say that hosting022.com would be good to get dedicated server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
Quality dedicated servers are available from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com.
Servers have solid servers, high uptime and network is fully-redundant.
Prices are competitive. Support is active for 24 hours.
It seems to me the OP has already found a right host.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows Server/VPS Needed Adnorips 7 237 09-13-2022, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Windows Server/VPS Needed Mirandas 3 241 07-25-2022, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Server is needed to buy letmypeopleGo 7 630 09-04-2015, 04:44 AM
  Windows Server/VPS Needed Mirandas 7 898 06-01-2015, 02:44 AM