Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EU Server
Need experienced host offering attractive European linux dedicated hosting deals. Having done a search I found 7Host.com and Zeropid.com - How stable are their servers?
What can you say about their service?
I have noticed 7Host.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
According to my experience with vps from Zeropid.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Hostplay.com - their servers in EU are stable.
It is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 8 months now (have shared and reseller accounts) and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles.
Hostsailor.com provides quality dedicated servers with high uptime and low prices.
Their servers are supported well and their network is fully-redundant.
Use them to meet all your needs.
So many good companies are mentioned here.
I know a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com provide attractive dedicated servers on sweet terms.
They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.