Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Profile
I've installed and activated the My Profile plugin.  Looks like it might be useful here. Go to a profile and you can see extra statistics and even leave comments.

Enjoy.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Is there a way to delete comments? I only see an edit button, I tried to remove all text but it requires at least two characters.
Do you mean a comment you left or a comment on your profile? These types of plugins no matter how extensive always miss an important aspect or two I have to write in.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Something I left. I left a comment on my own profile for testing, and I can't remove it. I assume if someone posts something against the rules it would be a simple report and that will be that, but in general, removing your own comments would be nice.
Nice addition indeed Omniscient.
So you can't delete the comment I left on your profile? Seems stupid that you can't do so.
Do you get notifications if you get a comment?
No, I can't remove your comment or the comment I left; however, I can edit both yours and mine.... Look, I added something to the comment you left, surely that's not right?
(11-14-2014, 08:12 PM)RDCA Wrote: No, I can't remove your comment or the comment I left; however, I can edit both yours and mine.... Look, I added something to the comment you left, surely that's not right?

Wow that's F'd.  This is why I don't like using plugins I didn't write. What nonsense.
I was wondering what you were doing since I didn't see any updates in a while, will check it right now !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Status Updates and Profile Comments? Peter L 17 2,865 03-29-2011, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Peter L
  Twitter in Profile and Postbit Omniscient 13 2,343 08-04-2010, 06:34 AM
Last Post: cheeseburger
  Suggestion - More Profile Options Sam 6 964 04-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Last Post: NekoChan
  Twitter field in profile RPicard 14 1,989 12-10-2009, 06:40 AM
Last Post: RPicard
  Simple Profile Plugin Suggestion. Headshot 10 1,490 10-13-2009, 12:25 PM
Last Post: WirelessWave