Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seven's Introduction
Hi, my name is Seven and I've just joined SupportForums. I have been a member of HackForums for almost a year now and decided it was time to sign up for SF.

My time is mainly spent browsing HF or gaming. Since I like to game, I often try to help out people in the gaming section of HF.
The Marketplace is also a big part of my time on HF where I sell online accounts.

Something that I've been interested in a lot recently is Netflix. I've been watching a series called Prison Break. If you have any recommendations of some good movies/series that I could watch, feel free to suggest them to me. Pirate

Thanks for reading my introduction to SF. If you need any help or have any questions, be sure to PM me.

Click here to view my HF profile.
Started watching Prison break last week, currently at the end of Season 2. Welcome to SF.
(10-25-2014, 01:17 PM)Sam Wrote: Started watching Prison break last week, currently at the end of Season 2. Welcome to SF.

Thank you and I'm sure you'll love Prison Break.
I believe I started it roughly last week too, I'm at the start of Season 4. Unsure
Welcome to Support Forums, Seven. Watched Prison Break many years ago when it was on, such a thrilling series, which I was reluctant to see the back of. Kind of like how I was with Breaking Bad, you get so engrossed that you simply don't want it to end. Hehe
Welcome, Seven! Prison Break is such a good series.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.