Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Category Layout
I love how you can see the entire forum board (including subforums) in one page.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Can you make the text for subforums in each forum bigger? Or perhaps split Life Support into two sections? It seems a bit clustered and hard to read on my monitor.
(10-26-2014, 06:36 PM)RDCA Wrote: Can you make the text for subforums in each forum bigger? Or perhaps split Life Support into two sections? It seems a bit clustered and hard to read on my monitor.

I think maybe a few subforums in Life Support should be merged together, mainly the electronics-related subforums.

(10-27-2014, 04:45 PM)Cybr Wrote:
(10-26-2014, 06:36 PM)RDCA Wrote: Can you make the text for subforums in each forum bigger? Or perhaps split Life Support into two sections? It seems a bit clustered and hard to read on my monitor.

I think maybe a few subforums in Life Support should be merged together, mainly the electronics-related subforums.

If I'm not mistaken, they are good for SEO in terms of their names. Plus, overall, I think the sections themselves are well divided, especially for the type of traffic SF pulls. I just think that the subforum text should should be bigger. Personally, I wouldn't even be apposed to making all the text bigger, causing the entire div/span to be bigger, almost as if you had used the browser's zoom feature, but that may be a little much.
(10-27-2014, 04:54 PM)RDCA Wrote:
(10-27-2014, 04:45 PM)Cybr Wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, they are good for SEO in terms of their names. Plus, overall, I think the sections themselves are well divided, especially for the type of traffic SF pulls. I just think that the subforum text should should be bigger. Personally, I wouldn't even be apposed to making all the text bigger, causing the entire div/span to be bigger, almost as if you had used the browser's zoom feature, but that may be a little much.

I agree with the terms being there - would putting them in the description still be as effective?
I also think the small text & narrow division gives the page simplicity & elegance. Thumbsup

It might be best to add descriptions to the parent forums as well, to get a better idea of what each forum is about.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
(10-28-2014, 07:45 AM)D3xus Wrote: It might be best to add descriptions to the parent forums as well, to get a better idea of what each forum is about.

I would have to agree with this.
Not sure I will do that.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New layout? Pali 7 1,003 12-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Suggestion: Sub-category Corpse 7 1,061 12-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Corpse
  Layout Untouch 14 1,958 11-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Last Post: єץє
  New Category Omniscient 8 1,089 05-24-2010, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Marik™
  4 Layout Theme Choices Omniscient 43 7,100 04-18-2010, 03:09 AM
Last Post: Quintus