Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MyBB 1.8
Not sure if the brightness will be a good thing with the proper theme.
For the people complaining about the theme, this is the old theme mixed with MyBB 1.8, Omni intends to change it in the future. Without it, the forum would look way brighter, lol.
I actually like the way this looks slightly better. The brightness matches the a more modern and open design. Userbars should be changed eventually though, but that is probably slightly low priority.
I'll deal with the theme slowly. Right now I'm just bug hunting constantly. So many issues. I hope they release an update soon.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
The theme looks nice on 1.8, so far MyBB seems a lot cleaner than it was in previous versions.
The theme looks better, but I dislike 1.8, tried it on my own forums was terrible.
For those complaining about the theme, I've made an alternative theme (through userscript, of course) which should work as a temporary solution if the white is hurting your eyes or is too much for you.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/5968-s...lack-theme
You need to change the userbars Omniscient.
Very bright looking theme but I presume it's a default one for the version. Hopefully you fix up any issues soon.
I love that feature of "Other" and then you can give a reason.

Been waiting for that to be implemented in Hackforums for awhile now.