Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgrade for SF?
Omniscient made SF to Support others, which is non Profit. Don't see why SF should have an upgrade.
Monetizing this site is not a priority.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-24-2014, 09:25 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Monetizing this site is not a priority.

I agree it should be for support, an upgrade could have additional powers though, larger PM space since members might be giving out a huge amount of private support through PM's.
(10-24-2014, 05:37 PM)Nasyr Wrote:

I agree it should be for support, an upgrade could have additional powers though, larger PM space since members might be giving out a huge amount of private support through PM's.

Since he don't want to monetize the site he could just make some type of upgrade group and when you make certain amount of posts, rep, etc... you would automatically be placed in that group.
(10-24-2014, 05:44 PM)Void Wrote:
(10-24-2014, 05:37 PM)Nasyr Wrote:

Since he don't want to monetize the site he could just make some type of upgrade group and when you make certain amount of posts, rep, etc... you would automatically be placed in that group.

That would be a good idea, I don't see why that couldn't happen.
(10-25-2014, 03:22 AM)Nasyr Wrote: That would be a good idea, I don't see why that couldn't happen.

To be honest I don't see why that should happen.
I don't think the forum is as big as it should be quite yet to bring in exclusive groups; just not sure what the perks would be. As for donations, maybe stick to awards, but I feel SF should reward for contribution, instead of donation.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to upgrade? The Elite 9 1,139 06-27-2010, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Merky
  [Question] Account Upgrade? Mia 2 713 10-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk