Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Userscript requests for SupportForums
Hey guys

I'm sure most of you know who I am, and what I do, so I'm here to make userscripts for you.
I've made probably 50 released userscripts on Hack Forums, so I know what I'm doing.

Since I'll be very active in the webmaster section, I will dedicate some time to userscripts as well.

Post what you want below or send me a private message. I will be happy to create userscripts or help you with yours, if you know how to.

Examples of what I can do:
Add buttons, links, etc. to show various things.
Copy username, profile link, and username color so you can paste it and it will show like this: 'Snorlax
^same goes for sections, threads, etc.

What I won't do:
Complete layout changes. I can do some color changes, but I won't waste my time to create a complete design.
Userscript that makes a lot of requests. Like "when I visit a thread, go to every profile and ....". I won't do that.
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

Good to see you offer this, if I think of something I will be sure to let you know. Thanks again.
You should work on those scripts I requested a while ago about the report buttons.
Thanks for making some of these. Very nice.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
You should add staff hyperlinks like in the HFES userscript.
(10-11-2014, 02:23 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Thanks for making some of these. Very nice.

Thank you Smile

(10-11-2014, 04:02 PM)RƎD Wrote: You should add staff hyperlinks like in the HFES userscript.

I can add those. How do you want it to work? I most likely won't make a page where you enter the link and name, but more like hard code them into the userscript.
It requires you to edit the source code yourself, but it's really easy.

(10-11-2014, 01:34 PM)Frostix Wrote: You should work on those scripts I requested a while ago about the report buttons.

Send me the idea again (Skype or PM) and I will.
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

(10-13-2014, 04:15 AM)Snorlax Wrote:
(10-11-2014, 02:23 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Thanks for making some of these. Very nice.

Thank you Smile

(10-11-2014, 04:02 PM)RƎD Wrote: You should add staff hyperlinks like in the HFES userscript.

I can add those. How do you want it to work? I most likely won't make a page where you enter the link and name, but more like hard code them into the userscript.
It requires you to edit the source code yourself, but it's really easy.

(10-11-2014, 01:34 PM)Frostix Wrote: You should work on those scripts I requested a while ago about the report buttons.

Send me the idea again (Skype or PM) and I will.

You should add them at the bottom where all the links are:

[Image: 35acdc006796c1c82d17fdad0ee0e7e1.png]

Or on the top:

[Image: 2780ff645bfe4fecb0835232b99ec328.png]
(10-13-2014, 10:32 AM)RƎD Wrote: You should add them at the bottom where all the links are:

-snip-

Or on the top:

-snip-

I can definitely do that, but I need to know how you want to input the links. I can do something like this:
[Image: caRAT.png]

or like this:
[Image: caRCY.png]

Do you get the point of doing that?
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

(10-13-2014, 11:54 AM)Snorlax Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 10:32 AM)RƎD Wrote: You should add them at the bottom where all the links are:

-snip-

Or on the top:

-snip-

I can definitely do that, but I need to know how you want to input the links. I can do something like this:
-snip-

I got no idea really, I just want to help. I guess you should do the top option since it takes you towards the links..?

Sad
(10-14-2014, 03:20 AM)RƎD Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 11:54 AM)Snorlax Wrote:

-snip-

Or on the top:

-snip-

-snip-

I got no idea really, I just want to help. I guess you should do the top option since it takes you towards the links..?

Sad

Definitely. Do you get the point of doing it like that?
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Userscript] Add Your Threads and Your Posts to the panel (temp. fix) 'Snorlax 4 1,139 10-14-2014, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  [Userscript] Panel link adder 'Snorlax 2 950 10-14-2014, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Eternal.