Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List the vehicles you'v e owned and what happened to them
1997 Chevy S10 -- Sold
1997 Ford Thinderbird LS -- Sold
2011 Nissan Versa Sedan -- Currently Driving But Going to sell it in two days Deal done with cash for carsThumbsup
2012 civic-si-sedan -- Going to buy Yeye
Ford F250. Don't remember the date exactly. Late '80s - Sold after exhaust system fell completely off while driving.
1988 Ford Thunderbird
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan - Was my brothers and mine. Let him sell it for cash to live off of.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
Well i don't have a vehicle yet. But my mom has a van lol and we also have a dodge truck. I used to have a doonbuggy but it got damaged when i crashed it. I think my first car is going to be a truck or a car with good mileage as i don't want to pay for gas every single day.
I still drive my first car. It has well over 200,000 miles on it, but it is still driving like the day it rolled off the lot in around '02.

2001 Ford Explorer XLT
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
I currently as my main car Drive an Audi A3 RS type. I'll put photos on here soon.
I'm 21 and I never had a car. I Always use my parents car. Saves me a lot of money.
------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
I still have my Jimmy, I have another truck that I built which is in the garage at my parent's house, and i'm getting a charger next year hopefully. I have a van though that I got for free basically, so I use that to drive around in the winter so it can get wrecked by corrosion lol Smile
I owned a bicycle once, but I don't know how to ride it. Unsure

I take care of my mom's car, which is currently a 2011 Hyundai Sonata. Even though I hate Hyundais and I can't drive it anyways.
The only car i own, because im 17 and you have to be 17 in the UK to drive and insurance costs too much....
2006 Nissan 350z
[Image: carcp.jpg]
(11-17-2009, 06:03 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: On your 2004 neon, trust me when i say DO NOT put a turbo in it. Your engine can't handle the negative pressure.

Anyone who installs on a turbo on a commuter car that has NOT had the engine built to handle it, deserves the repercussions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone have experience with vehicles? element// 8 1,333 07-13-2011, 10:45 PM
Last Post: anycolorulik