Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List the vehicles you'v e owned and what happened to them
(11-17-2009, 11:03 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: ps: That's a long list caspur Big Grin

Yea and I'm only 24 Big Grin, I love cars my dad is a car guy and it has passed onto me. He's owned hundreds of different cars.

Here's a few pics of his 08' mustang(the white one):

[Image: 100_0227.jpg]

[Image: 100_0228.jpg]

[Image: 100_0231.jpg]

These are the only pics I have on my PC right now of his car we were at a car show out here in PA, I'll have to get some better ones. He is good friends with a guy that works for Shelby named Bud and he got my dad's dash autographed by Carroll Shelby which is awesome when I get some pics I'll put them up.
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE
(11-17-2009, 06:03 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: On your 2004 neon, trust me when i say DO NOT put a turbo in it. Your engine can't handle the negative pressure.

Ah I don't know to much about cars as I have stated before but do explain will my engine just blow out eventually or something else?

Do you know anything I could do to "tune up" my neon I can't really afford to go and trade it in and such... trying to work with what I have xD
(11-18-2009, 05:37 PM)broken_machine Wrote: Ah I don't know to much about cars as I have stated before but do explain will my engine just blow out eventually or something else?

Do you know anything I could do to "tune up" my neon I can't really afford to go and trade it in and such... trying to work with what I have xD
Well, i guess i could have been more clear. You can out a turbo in it, but you will need to got some high-compression pistons, Probably a new cam, a new air intake, crank shaft. And a blow off valve. Basically, it's not worth the trouble. If i was you, i would go with a new exhaust. (not sure who makes a good tuner exhaust, if ractive makes them i would buy that) full exhaust, get O2 foolers and loose the catalytic converter. Then i would get an after market cool air, or bruit force air intake. If you want to get really serious, you could go buy a programmer, and "chip up" your car. If you want a tutorial on how to do ANYTHING to your car, feel free to PM me. I would be glad to type up a very detailed thread for you.

About the turbo, it will eventually just cause the rings on your pistons to wear, thus causing oil to leak into your combustion chamber. And you probably can't handle the psi a turbo puts out. It creates what we call negative pressure in your cylinders. It will cause allot of trouble.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(11-16-2009, 09:16 PM)m4i©3 Wrote: im sure most of you are fulla crap, lest you have rich daddys.

I left school and started working at 15, every car/bike i posted i have owned & paid for myself.
I can't speak for anyone else but myself, i came from a broken home and have lived in public housing most of my life.

Yeah. The guy who said people are full of crap is a jerk. He doesn't know our life story or anything about us. I myself ceme from an upperclass home. But like I said earlier all my dad pays for is my down payment. I was pushed to get a job as soon as I legally could and I pay all my monthly car bills. All my insurance and repair bills also. So please just shut up.
(11-18-2009, 08:07 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Well, i guess i could have been more clear. You can out a turbo in it, but you will need to got some high-compression pistons, Probably a new cam, a new air intake, crank shaft. And a blow off valve. Basically, it's not worth the trouble. If i was you, i would go with a new exhaust. (not sure who makes a good tuner exhaust, if ractive makes them i would buy that) full exhaust, get O2 foolers and loose the catalytic converter. Then i would get an after market cool air, or bruit force air intake. If you want to get really serious, you could go buy a programmer, and "chip up" your car. If you want a tutorial on how to do ANYTHING to your car, feel free to PM me. I would be glad to type up a very detailed thread for you.

About the turbo, it will eventually just cause the rings on your pistons to wear, thus causing oil to leak into your combustion chamber. And you probably can't handle the psi a turbo puts out. It creates what we call negative pressure in your cylinders. It will cause allot of trouble.

First thanks so much for elaborating on that very informational because I know very little about cars thus my interest in this sub-forum..
I would pm you but not enough posts I don't hit up this forum to much... but that would be great for you to help me out via writing TUT's ...
I know currently I need my tansmission fluids changed out according to a read on at auto zone so if you know how to do that. that would help so much!

If this helps this is what I want my final neon to look like ...but my is that yellow color but I want it neon green haha

[Image: 10063362_2007927185112.jpg]
(11-19-2009, 04:15 PM)broken_machine Wrote: First thanks so much for elaborating on that very informational because I know very little about cars thus my interest in this sub-forum..
I would pm you but not enough posts I don't hit up this forum to much... but that would be great for you to help me out via writing TUT's ...
I know currently I need my tansmission fluids changed out according to a read on at auto zone so if you know how to do that. that would help so much!

If this helps this is what I want my final neon to look like ...but my is that yellow color but I want it neon green haha

[Image: 10063362_2007927185112.jpg]
Hey man, it's not a problem. I will write up a tut for your car right now Smile if you need anything else, let me know.
I want to buy a Toyota Hilux.
I wonder if I can get that truck in USA?
I couldn't possibly list all the vehicles I've owned. There's been far too many and half I don't even remember.

Really liked the old Stepvan I used to own. It was converted into a camper, but you couldn't really tell, which meant you could park it on any city street and camp for the night, which can really come in handy after a light night party. We actually traveled around the country and lived in it on and off for several years. Even had a bathroom with a great hot water shower!
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
(11-16-2009, 09:16 PM)m4i©3 Wrote: im sure most of you are fulla crap, lest you have rich daddys.

my first car was a blue 92 grand prix, then a red 93 gran prix, then my fave, 'ol yeller' a yellow 93 ford 150

Before pointing out how arrogant your statement is, I'm going to point out how horribly you have misused 'lest'. Wiktionary says:

1. For fear that; that . . . not; in order that . . . not; in case.

He won't go outside, lest he be eaten by those ravenous eagles

2. That (without the negative particle); -- after certain expressions denoting fear or apprehension.

Who cares if they are lying? It's the Internet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone have experience with vehicles? element// 8 1,335 07-13-2011, 10:45 PM
Last Post: anycolorulik