Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Visiting Ex Girlfriend
I've been married for 16 years and have a child.
Last year I visited my ex girlfriend who I dated for three months back in 1991.
I hadn't seen her since that year and discovered from her brother prior to that visit that she is now in a home for mental health now that she has Schizophrenia and other health issues. She was happy enough for me to visit her and I must stress it is platonic between us.
After that visit I became quite emotional and realised I must have strong feelings for her.
My close friends know about the visit and so does my mother who was not adverse to the visit.
My ex and I have recently spoke on the phone again and we plan to go out for the day, maybe not for the last time.
I'd love to know your opinions on this.[/font]
You need to prevent yourself from seeing your ex-girlfriend. This isn't good. Think about your child who may be taken away with your wife if you cheat. Don't consider cheating - it's not worth it when there is a child involved.

Imagine the child when it grows up, knowing you've cheated on his mother. I suggest you leave it for now. If you require further support do not hesitate to reply to my response.

Regards,
Callum.
Thanks for the reply Callum. I did stress that it is strictly FRIENDSHIP between us and nothing devious on my behalf. I wish to visit and take her out somewhere out of sympathy and for her enjoyment. Obviously and naturally my wife will disapprove.
Hi, Steve.
Thanks for you're reply. I hope it is all going well for you. If you require further help or assistance - please contact me or reply to this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Girlfriend lonely Amorrissey4 0 620 10-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Amorrissey4
  Spending More Time With Girlfriend epicolizard 5 1,320 02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Last Post: NunezJ
  my girlfriend left me, I might not have a catmario 1 826 08-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Clark
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,247 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  [Female] Don't know what to do with my girlfriend Tzel 1 904 12-25-2012, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Dr.Cooper