Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Im over everything -.-
I have had enough of everything, im sick of school, most of my mates fudge everything up for me as they just did with this girl i like, im not happy anymore, i have never resorted to violence but now all i want to do it fight everyone. The only passion in my life is going to the gym and i want to leave school and just go to the gym for the rest of my life so i can block everyone out and dont have to worry about girls, because im over that aswell as people will just fudge it up for me again and again and again. I am the nicest person ever, i go out of my way for other people especially my friends and all they do is shove crap in my face. I am sick and tired of this crap.
Life must go on. God always has plans for each of us! Smile God bless!
I've been feeling this way too lately, minus the fighting part Smile Sometimes we just have to push through parts of lives that are frustrating, I think. Maybe there's a way to incorporate your passion and school? You could study exercise science, or kinesiology. I have friends doing that who work at the gym doing personal training and stuff.
It will get better. Just trust in that. Know that there are ppl here that you can talk to. We are always here to listen.
Hi, Quattro
If you'd still like support about this topic, grab me via PM and I'l speak to you whenever you feel like it.