Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn money and buy stuff off amazon no money
Hello!
I wanted to take the time to tell you a little about the site that I have been participating in lately. This isn't a 'Get Free Things' site. In fact, nothing in life is free. However, this is a site that you can use to EARN things that you would otherwise have to pay for.
I know, you're probably thinking 'How is that possible!' well, it's possible because advertisers place their links on the points2shop website. Then members like myself go and complete the offers that we are interested in. When I do an offer, points2shop gets paid for bringing me to that advertisers website. When points2shop gets paid, they give me a portion of that payment so that I can then get things from Amazon.com.
If you need to know more information you can check their forums where members post the things that they have received for earning points on the points2shop website here.You start with 2.50 dollars so no risk!No credit card either! Only information is where you live, name, and DOB thats is
Thank you for taking the time to read this information and I hope to see you earning points soon! Because really, wheres the risk.

http://www.points2shop.com/cashle?ref=uin1363741777
I can vouch for this site as a few years ago I used it to get Starcraft 2 completely free. You do little offers and watch videos and stuff and you earn points. There are paid offers but you don't have to do them. The free ones take longer but in my opinion, I'd rather spend more time and get something totally free.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earn Free Amazon Rewards Doing Surveys and Offers (Review) killerseed 0 807 02-15-2014, 10:11 PM
Last Post: killerseed
  P.PW - best URL shorteners earning money PPW 0 857 06-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Last Post: PPW
  Adf.ly. Make easy money online + Tips akshal 0 1,139 03-17-2013, 08:10 AM
Last Post: akshal
  superUPL.com - PPD earn up to 35$ per 1000 views and PPS earn up to 50% of each sale. superUPL 0 1,055 03-11-2013, 09:40 AM
Last Post: superUPL
  Making Money With Twitter! [EASY] chasejjj 0 876 02-14-2013, 10:43 AM
Last Post: chasejjj