Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HackForums Banned Israel, could anyone please help?
Hello guys I'm from Israel and I'm a member on HF, I've never attempted any black hat activity nor illegal stuff, but from what I've saw Omni have blocked my country cause of some stupid kids that might DDosed the site or god knows what they did, I know HF has HQ Israely members which are ub3r/l33t including myself I have the same username on HF & on SF, my request is if Omni can somehow unblock individuals or I don't know maybe you guys could suggest me a good proxy or any other method so I could get to HF site.

Thank you.
Sad to hear that, Hope you will get unban soon from there, as we may miss some good stuff too.
I know Omni can Whitelist individuals but I don't know how could I contact him, I don't have any way to contact him to send my IP adress and posting it on public it's a ridiculous thing to do..
I will let him know, or will tell him to find a way to contact you. Cheers,
(11-16-2013, 09:55 AM)sarvsav Wrote: I will let him know, or will tell him to find a way to contact you. Cheers,

I really appreciate it! Thank you!
Have the same problem, been around HF for a few good years. Tried to contact him via Facebook, I don't think he checked my message. I hope Israel get unblocked, I really don't want to use a proxy or something to "cheat" his system, I'd feel bad although I am banned like every Israeli who did nothing wrong. What's weird is that I know Omni like Israel..
(11-26-2013, 05:58 PM)RedSky Wrote: Have the same problem, been around HF for a few good years. Tried to contact him via Facebook, I don't think he checked my message. I hope Israel get unblocked, I really don't want to use a proxy or something to "cheat" his system, I'd feel bad although I am banned like every Israeli who did nothing wrong. What's weird is that I know Omni like Israel..

Yeah that's sad :/ I know he can whitelist some people but we can't contact him.
Use Google Chrome with the "Hola - Better Internet" Addon.

This should fix your situation.
(10-24-2014, 05:56 PM)Reaper Wrote: Use Google Chrome with the "Hola - Better Internet" Addon.

This should fix your situation.

HF blocked most proxies and VPNs. And try PMing Omni here and tell me the result. I also am blocked
Have you tried to contact him via SF admin contact?