Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Webmasters | New Leader
The official group "The Webmasters" needs a new leader, The current one hasn't logged on since 2012 and is no longer an active member.
[Image: logo_darkbg.png]
I believe the current owner decides upon a change of leadership/ownership.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
We can't decide as he hasn't been active for 1 year. Omniscient gave him ownership of the group free of charge so he doesn't own it.
(09-03-2013, 07:23 PM)Fly Wrote: We can't decide as he hasn't been active for 1 year. Omniscient gave him ownership of the group free of charge so he doesn't own it.

Yes, Omniscient created the group, but the current group owner owns it, therefore he can decide who he/she wishes to add/remove to the group, etc etc.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
(09-04-2013, 09:50 AM)Uzi Wrote:
(09-03-2013, 07:23 PM)Fly Wrote: We can't decide as he hasn't been active for 1 year. Omniscient gave him ownership of the group free of charge so he doesn't own it.

Yes, Omniscient created the group, but the current group owner owns it, therefore he can decide who he/she wishes to add/remove to the group, etc etc.

How can he decide when he hasn't logged on for a year
I agree. Most of the groups could use new leaders.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I'm still here. Smile

Yes, he isn't active anymore. I still check online every now and then. It's nice to see Omni still here too. Smile
Nice to see Omniscient agrees, I hope this idea has some potential.
Please select a new leader Omni, he has been inactive for over a year.

http://www.supportforums.net/member.php?...e&uid=2176

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Webmasters Group Omniscient 12 2,559 08-11-2012, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Mikey
  Congratulations to Yin, HJT Squad Leader Eve 48 15,404 08-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Kyuubi