Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wifi wont access
Hi I have an hp g7 pavillion laptop and I have tried alot of things but my internet will not access my wifi network it can see it but it refuses to connect can anyone help me.
Restart or reset your router. Look for a button on the router somewhere, it should say "reset" near it. You can also try to access your settings through your private network ip. It should look something like "192.168.x.x"
I have tried that before but it didnt help it seems my wifi card can detect the signal but when I click it to connect to the network it wont connect and says cant connect.
Hello - well this thing has more reason why can connect :
1 firewall fault -if you don't use a firewall then maybe the microsoft firewall cause you problem;
2 a bad wi -fi driver -even if your driver is update -unninstall 'it and go to your vendor and download yours driver - be sure to be or atheros or realtek (i don't know your configuration)but you can find whith everest (google)
3 i find computer that don't access to the net untill you don't setup a lower security privacy - es. from wep instead or wpa (depends alot the version of your wi-fi card -if is only a b then use the lower ,if is a g or n go pass thru this)
4 setup on your router the dhcp "enabled" and make sure to have on your computer the network discovery on
5 In the final or you can skip just to this go to start-all programs-accessories and open comand prompt as administrator and use this command :
netsh int ip reset c: \ Resetlog.txt
netsh interface ipv4 reset
netsh interface ipv6 reset
and then reboot your laptop ,after all this don't work type another time :
netsh winsock reset
ipconfig /flushdns
Delete the saved wireless profile in Windows then try connecting again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WiFi SSID at Philadelphia Airport rickmartin.gt 0 483 12-25-2019, 11:33 PM
Last Post: rickmartin.gt
  Problem connecting WiFi router lionhawk 1 1,052 12-25-2019, 11:31 PM
Last Post: rickmartin.gt
  How to hack WiFi WEP Passwords Lеgеnd 1 1,270 05-01-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Miltan
  wifi problem dakux 2 962 01-11-2014, 01:45 AM
Last Post: sparkgates
  wifi connection problem magnus1 4 1,131 04-18-2013, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Sam