Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supportforums up for sale?
http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php...id34575800
It would be a shame to see Omniscient sell the forum, although I believe it would be for the best. The site currently doesn't seem to be making any progress in regards to activity, seeing as Omniscient already has his work cut out for him with Hack-Forums.

And here's Omniscient's response for those who don't have a HF account...
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Iye it looks to be a great forum and to be very popular at one point, Just a bit of a shame he cant hand it over to one of the staff members here to try and get it back of the ground again.
(08-17-2013, 02:26 PM)bigbill Wrote: Iye it looks to be a great forum and to be very popular at one point, Just a bit of a shame he cant hand it over to one of the staff members here to try and get it back of the ground again.

That's always an option that Omniscient could consider. Handing it down to someone who he can trust would be a logical step to take. I just hope that whomever purchases SF (..if Omniscient decides to sell this project, of course), that person makes changes for the best, whilst at the same time still preserving some of SF's originality.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
(08-17-2013, 02:32 PM)Uzi Wrote:
(08-17-2013, 02:26 PM)bigbill Wrote: Iye it looks to be a great forum and to be very popular at one point, Just a bit of a shame he cant hand it over to one of the staff members here to try and get it back of the ground again.

That's always an option that Omniscient could consider. Handing it down to someone who he can trust would be a logical step to take. I just hope that whomever purchases SF (..if Omniscient decides to sell this project, of course), that person makes changes for the best, whilst at the same time still preserving some of SF's originality.

This, hopefully the new owner will remain active and keep stick with the sites original purpose.
More information: http://community.mybb.com/thread-144000.html
[Image: logo_darkbg.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  supportforums.net is for sale! brainst0rm 11 2,689 04-29-2010, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Omniscient