Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release]DarkDesire - Best Limited Edition Dark MyBB Theme
[Image: TldauZ1.jpg]

Hello friends,
I have been busy since past few weeks and got a little free time so i have managed to make a theme called "DarkDesire".
The theme is a limited edition premium theme and i would be selling only 5 copies of the theme.
As the name suggests , it is Dark and it definitely creates a desire to use it on your forums and i have included many unique features which i never had used in my previous works.

Quickly into the features :

The theme is based on Standard MyBB 1.6x and offers pretty good jQuery and Css3 based effects.

I can highlight main features that i have incorporated;

Code:
1. Jquery based Main Menu with Dropdown, tooltip user menu and on hover tool tips.
2. Sexy Modal Login.
3. Replaced all icons of MyBB with Fugue Icons.
4. Jquery based Postbit user Modal box with details.
5. Jquery Based Custom Profiles.
6. Custom Editor Theme.
7. Custom Fonts
8. CSS3 Hover Effects.
9. Jquery Width Changer with Cookie Support

Preview/Demo :
At present i can provide a preview of set of screenshots : link

Video Demo

Pricing :
The theme is a limited edition theme so the price for a single copy is USD $50. now just $40 ($10 Discount on the eve of MySkins V3 Opening)
Copyright removal is $30 Extra (Optional).

Note: If anyone wants to have the theme on a whole , like a custom theme , single copy just PM me.

How to Buy :
To buy the theme ,please visit www.myskins.org and pm me (username : envira )
or contact via Email : myskins.org @gmail.com

Support and License :
Custom License is included with the theme, and support for theme would be provided at www.myskins.org

Hope you guys like the theme,
Thank you.
regards
[Image: lt79ucY.png]
I must admit, it looks like a very unique and attractive premium forum theme. I'm sure if you make a sales thread elsewhere, you will be guaranteed to receive some customers. Great work as always, envira.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Thanks for the feedback UZI
Already sold 3 copies of the theme ,only 2 copies left,
grab them before the sale is over,

regards
[Image: lt79ucY.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Flat Desire : Stunning Flat Premium MyBB Theme envira 1 2,140 10-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nasyr
  [[Release] TeslaDark Premium Flat Modern Dark MyBB Theme envira 1 1,376 04-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Last Post: y8tvkid
  Machete - Free Sexy MyBB Theme from MySkins Studio envira 2 1,993 09-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Last Post: envira
  [Release] LightDesire Premium MyBB Theme : Beauty at its best envira 0 1,133 08-25-2013, 03:41 PM
  Noise : Fully loaded MyBB theme envira 4 1,412 11-08-2012, 09:45 AM