Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[TuT]Setting Up Your Own Forum-Fast-Free-Easy[TuT]
The only thing I don't agree on is using a .tk domain. When I see one I usually just turn around. Mask domains aren't good overall, neither the co.uk ones.

- Skyset
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
Very nice job with the tutorial. It was very easy to understand and covers everything a beginner would need to know. MyBB is an amazing free forum software. It is my favorite free forum software but overall I think vbulletin is the best. MyBB is great for someone who is just starting out. It is easy to understand and has many great features to it.
(07-13-2011, 01:03 AM)Billy Mays Wrote: Does cpannel cost money?

No it comes free with all Hosting. Accounts Bought On the net.
[/quote]

Bought? Lol that's not free. Anyways thanks for answering my question Smile

(07-13-2011, 11:23 AM)Unify Wrote: No it comes free with all Hosting. Accounts Bought On the net.

Bought? Lol that's not free. Anyways thanks for answering my question Smile

[/quote]

Therefore, is why I said said NO. but you can get free cpanel Hosting if you Google. regardless of having to pay.
000webhost disables users for this usually, and really you can just buy cheap hosting on hostgator, they got unlimited hosting.
http://www.yoursite.domain.net/install
Link is dead bro?? Sad
(04-01-2012, 07:41 AM)M4$$@(ɹ3 Wrote: http://www.yoursite.domain.net/install
Link is dead bro?? Sad

You don't understand that this was just a dummy link to show where the install directory should be?
this would have helped so much when i started make site good tut
Awaome, this is just what I was lookinf for. Thanks so much for giving me a shortcut. Time saved not surfing tring to find this info.
Simplistic tutorial, although it does get straight to the point. Well done.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  myBB Forum Permission Cache Error - Crippling My Forum CruciasNZ 1 893 04-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cheri
  [TUT] How to round up Labrocca's Tabbed Menu tabs. Sick 4 1,598 04-15-2013, 12:58 AM
Last Post: robbygensic
  best free forum software Miku 21 4,403 09-28-2012, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Dolan.
  Forum software [Free] eax 10 2,514 11-13-2011, 10:05 AM
Last Post: iMoney
  How to Create a Successful Forum v2 - Free! Peter L 85 21,416 09-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Last Post: dog