Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revival Possibility
This forum can be revived although I think that a new theme and logo along with some forum icons can make it work even better.

What do you guys think?
The style has been changed once from SF's inception, that was the text becoming blue by default instead of Orange. Forum icons I think have been suggested before when we were active and at that point they weren't really needed.

Activity should be our main focus at the moment, but I agree the design could be changed, but it's not essential.
The design being changed would definitely be a good step in the right direction to increase the activity of this forum. The current theme is quite dull.
This forum has potential, it can be revived. I agree a small revamp would be great.
I actually don't mind the current layout. I'm not a HUGE fan of the color green, especially considering how "dull" this one is.. but that being said the layout is very functional and neat.
Also perhaps change the private message notice, it's annoyingly ugly because of the aqua.
Yea it's gonna get revived, cuz I'm now here.
I don't believe this forum requires a new theme. To be honest, I like the simplicity of our current theme. As for the custom forum icons; I don't think they are necessary either. We need to focus on increasing the forum's activity before we start making suggestions on the design.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
(08-05-2013, 12:43 PM)Uzi Wrote: I don't believe this forum requires a new theme. To be honest, I like the simplicity of our current theme. As for the custom forum icons; I don't think they are necessary either. We need to focus on increasing the forum's activity before we start making suggestions on the design.

The feather award would be a great start.
(08-07-2013, 01:21 AM)Wonders Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 12:43 PM)Uzi Wrote: I don't believe this forum requires a new theme. To be honest, I like the simplicity of our current theme. As for the custom forum icons; I don't think they are necessary either. We need to focus on increasing the forum's activity before we start making suggestions on the design.

The feather award would be a great start.

It has its pros and cons. It won't fully revive the forum, though. It will increase the forum activity, but as soon as the award becomes unobtainable again, members won't have a desire to create any more posts.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]