Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
needs someone to listen
I've never felt so alone before. My mom has a new boyfriend so we dont talk much anymore, my bestfriend who jus got a girlfriend n he doesn't have time for me n doesn't understand what I feel, my sisters dont take me seriously or even give a damn about me. I feel like maybe im bipolar bc I was jus soo happy not too long ago but now I feel like im in a world by myself. No one gets why im so bothered by the fact that everyone is moving on without me. I feel pathetic bc sometimes I dont even understand why im so down, but other times I am the only who gets me. I call my bestfriend everyday jus to talk bc hes the only one I hav who somewhat gets me but lately he hasn't bc he s not all here. Sometimes I think im jealous bc im the only one who doesn't hav somebody
Well you need to move on too. You need to have someone with you. Talk to your mom about it, Because she shouldn't be ignoring you.
I agree that I should move on but my mom is the most judgmental, and hypocritical person I know. Sometimes I feel being completely alone might b better than having her. And honestly im sure it is bc I dont have her, especially when she has a bf
I don't know why people are telling you to move on, there is a bigger issue here and it sounds like depression. You need to consilt a psychologist. ASAP.
Thread is ages old, user hasn't come back since and the ^ reply was not at all helpful.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I listen to him? Miku 2 417 05-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Valkyrie210