Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To new members and those still around
SF was once indeed a great place to be, the site has been neglected over the past few years and so I'm hoping, together we can try to build up the community again.

Amazingly we're still getting daily posts and new members, so the activity is there, like a newly kindled fire we need to feed it. Let's bring back the community!

I ask that all problems, questions or concerns are directed to me, Omniscient is extremely busy with other projects and I will be here daily to deal with anything that arises.

I've been staff on and off over the years and I've been a member for quite a while.

So, spread the word - tell the old members who used to make this community what it was and if you're with us, show it.

Thanks.
I have been trying to get this place back together ever since I joined.

Extremely difficult I must say, hope we can try and get things back on track again.
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
I'm here because you PM'd me. O.q
Will it be easy? Nope, is it worth a shot? I think so.
Apart from just registering here, I've been lurking around for some time. I like the looks of the forum, and I think it would be cool to bring back. Omni should do the support feather award again. That would get the forum active again.
(04-18-2013, 10:14 AM)Haste Wrote: Apart from just registering here, I've been lurking around for some time. I like the looks of the forum, and I think it would be cool to bring back. Omni should do the support feather award again. That would get the forum active again.

Yes it would bring activity back, perhaps we can control it from the get-go this time.
I completely agree with him bringing back the support feather award, just lets not get people that come on here a spam for it.
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
I've already spoken with Omniscient and he basically said no. It means more work for him, caused by a site he's not bothered with at the moment.

I guess all we can continue to do is post, grow and hope activity starts to naturally pick up.
Aw, that sucks. I guess it is quite a bit of work though.
I would love this site to be like it used to be. Unfortunately, I lost all faith a long time ago.
It's great you're still here trying to get this website back on track Sam, I have nothing but respect for you.
Good luck, you're going to need it!