Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new to the stock market help needed
Hey Smile

ive heard its hard but easy to make money off the stock market and i suppose it is if you can understand it and i was wondering if someone could help me out and tell me there story how they began and how to get into it ?

thanks Smile
It's difficult to make substantial amounts of money in the stock market without initial revenue to pour in to various stocks.

So, you'd most likely need a main source of income, other than trading, that would allow you to actually spend the amount money that would breed noticeable results.

It's not something you can just go into and automatically make money. It takes time, usually.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Spread whatever your investment amount is over many stocks, don't bet the bank on one stock.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Stock market is NOT easy , seriously. People would study about the stock market for months before they put a penny on stocks. My advice to you is to start gaining knowledge about the stock market before you start to invest. Read books , videos and other stuff that will educate you on the stock market. Read up stuffs in the internet , many useful sites are out there but be careful of those scam sites though.

Once you've think that you're ready for the stock market , you should try paper trading for about a month before you really put your money in stocks.

Good luck my friend.
(12-07-2009, 07:37 AM)CrazyA Wrote: Stock market is NOT easy , seriously. People would study about the stock market for months before they put a penny on stocks. My advice to you is to start gaining knowledge about the stock market before you start to invest. Read books , videos and other stuff that will educate you on the stock market. Read up stuffs in the internet , many useful sites are out there but be careful of those scam sites though.

Once you've think that you're ready for the stock market , you should try paper trading for about a month before you really put your money in stocks.

Good luck my friend.

I agree with the Paper trading, very useful "Practice" For new investors.
A quick search netted this. I haven't tried it yet but I'll be signing up for it tomorrow. For now, bed.

Edit: Nevermind, it doesn't look to be a good up to date place.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I was quite interested in the market, shame had to be 18, I believe your lucky making 'good' money, but you can supplement your earnings a bit I think, just a risky business.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Market Swag - $0.05/Thread & $0.03/Post The Elite 11 1,808 07-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Last Post: B3cnoc
  [IDEA][Un-Tested]Playing the Stock market Periwinkle 4 912 04-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Kaleb
  Stock Tips Omniscient 40 4,946 04-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Last Post: H I J A C K E D
  [Request] Stock exchange tips/ Guide macintipz 7 1,135 04-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Avery