Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to help?
Really don't want to see this site become deadly, specially after the fun times I've had. Would be hard to let go. So let's band the remaining population together, and put our heads together. How do we get this activity back up? Let's do this.
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.
Site is rather dead.. Cubs and I tried to bring it back up but didn't seem to get us anywhere.
There are many things we can do, for example posting useful stuff. Nothing here currently interests me or amazes me. In other words, it is boring and dull.
Sad to see this die though. I too am guilty of killing it; I stopped being active last year, I just so suddenly remembered this site existed.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
The only thing we can do is wait for Omniscient to gain interest in reviving SF, and hope to get more people like us to revive this forum.
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
I've spoken to Omni via PM and seems like he has a plan. I'll let him publicly announce if it happens or not, but seems we'll have to wait. ^^
Sadly, the site is dead but if we can revive it then it would be awesome.
Well, I'd like to revive it. (Obviously). ^^
Posting tutorials, and helping out others who come here seeking advice is a great start.
A good start would be to bring back the HF support feather award, even if it's just for a short period of time. It would be good advertising.