Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NeoBux Tutorial and Strategy Guide
Hello everyone, I took some time today to put together this guide on probably the most famous PTC site, NeoBux. If this guide does not belong in this section, or in SF at all, I will gladly move it or take it down. I do not intend to be a nuisance on SF; I only want to help. So please, enjoy the guide.

Introduction:
NeoBux is probably one of the best-known PTC sites, or Pay-to-Click sites known around the Internet today. The site is very professional, there are no bugs that I have seen, and it is coded so well that it is almost impossible to cheat. This guide will acquaint you to the website and start you off with knowledge that nobody else will have.

Signing up:
It does not cost you anything to sign up. However, you can sign up under a referrer if you so choose. It does not hurt your earnings at all, it only helps me make a couple extra bucks if you stick with the program. So, if you feel inclined, you can sign up under my referral link by clicking the banner under this paragraph as a way to thank me for writing this guide. I would greatly appreciate it. Thumbsup

Register Here
http://www.neobux.com/m/v/?rh=6470616E6465793031

Making a PayPal:
PayPal is the easiest way to shop, send, and receive money online. It is also how you receive your NeoBux payments. (more details in Payout). The best part is that it is all free. So sign up for a Premier account, and remember, it does not have to be verified in order to receive payments. However, it does need to be verified in order to buy something.

Earning Money:
With NeoBux, there are no long surveys or click-through advertisements like many other popular PTC sites. All you do is simply view the advertisements that are listed for 30 seconds each. You don't even have to have them in sight; you can go check your email or look at another page while the advertisement is crediting, which is nice. With each standard advertisement you earn one cent ($0.01). There are also mini-exposure advertisements that you view for 15 seconds to earn one-half cent ($0.005). You always receive a minimum of 4 advertisements per day, and most days you can view 5 or 6 standard advertisements and one or two mini-exposure advertisements just by checking back a couple times during the day.

Referrals:
The main perk about NeoBux is the referral program. You can have direct referrals that sign up under your name, or rented referrals. Direct referrals stay with you for as long as they stay active. Rented referrals are the real key to making yourself some money on NeoBux, though. Once you have enough money in your balance (will be discussed under strategy) you can purchase a pack of referrals that will be yours for one month. These are actual people, not bots, so some days they will click and some days they will not. The rented referrals will pay for themselves plus more, so each month you will have more and more money to rent more referrals.

Strategy:
I recommend either depositing $3.00 from your PayPal directly to your NeoBux account or just clicking ads everyday until you reach $3.00. After you have hit $3.00 transfer it from your main balance into your renting balance. DO NOT CASH OUT. I repeat: do not cash out. All your hard work clicking ads for a couple months just goes down the drain if you cash out. Trust me, you do not need to prove to yourself that it is not a scam. (If you think it is a scam, go visit the NeoBux forums to see the many success stories.) Anyway, once you have $3.00 in your renting balance, buy yourself a pack of 3 referrals. You may wonder, "Why did I wait until I had $3.00 to purchase referrals for only $0.75?" That is because, like I said earlier, the referrals you rent are real people. They may or may not click their ads, so you must have the extra money to exchange your referrals, or as NeoBux calls it, recycling your referrals. If your referral does not click the first few days, you should recycle the referral for a new one. Recycling costs $0.08 each time. Another thing you must do is put the autopay function on. That simply means that the money that your referrals make goes towards the cost of renting them. And, if you do this right, you will have extra money. With each month you will have more referrals (hopefully rented and direct) and you will be able to purchase larger packs of referrals when necessary so you can one day upgrade to Golden Membership. Golden Membership is $90.00 a year, but your earnings double. So, Golden and then Platinum memberships end up paying for themselves. What the experienced users do is wait until they have over 2000 referrals and have the funds to pay for them. Then, all the excess money that doesn't go towards Golden membership or referrals is theirs to spend. This whole process is very long and drawn out unless you sink some money into it initially. (The more you invest, the quicker you earn).

Other Tips:

* Do your best to get as many direct referrals as you can. Advertise your link/banner in your forum and email signatures. Tell your family and friends. IMPORTANT: You must wait until you have been a member for 30 days and have made 100 clicks. You can view these stats on your profile.

* Do not give up; the road is long, but the results are too good to pass up.

* Do NOT cheat. You get nothing out of cheating except a ban from the website.

Thanks for reading my tutorial. Give NeoBux a try. You will not be disappointed. Remember to use my referral link, and in case you forgot, it is below this paragraph. Good luck, have fun, and make some money!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quickrewards.net[no minimum payout via PayPal Better than neobux] i_love_man 8 5,353 05-05-2015, 11:25 PM
Last Post: longwest
  PaidShare.org | Another PPD With a New Strategy Italian Hawk 9 2,200 01-27-2014, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Frabled
  [Guide] Make $1000 per month 100% working guide CodingWorm 13 2,397 01-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Last Post: buves18