Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I screwed up. How can I fix it?
Alright, so I'm in grade 9 and I've never had a girlfriend before. I'm kinda shy around new people but not people I know.

So there is this girl that I saw on the first day of school, and she is really cute. Me and here are in the same link group together (link group is a group of freshmen with two grade 12s to teach us a few things). But I never really talked to her then.

So yesterday, I was gonna message her on Facebook but Facebook just brought up her phone number for me to text.

So I texted her and said hi and stuff and she recognised me from link group. So we texted for a bit and then she had to go.

I texted her again about 5 hours after she had to go and she hasn't responded even though she's posting stuff on Facebook.

Does this mean she doesn't want to talk to me?

I should have talked to her IRL for the first time but like I said I'm kinda shy and inexperienced with girls.

So, what do you recommend I do guys?
(01-16-2013, 01:22 PM)Jacoblab1 Wrote: Alright, so I'm in grade 9 and I've never had a girlfriend before. I'm kinda shy around new people but not people I know.

So there is this girl that I saw on the first day of school, and she is really cute. Me and here are in the same link group together (link group is a group of freshmen with two grade 12s to teach us a few things). But I never really talked to her then.

So yesterday, I was gonna message her on Facebook but Facebook just brought up her phone number for me to text.

So I texted her and said hi and stuff and she recognised me from link group. So we texted for a bit and then she had to go.

I texted her again about 5 hours after she had to go and she hasn't responded even though she's posting stuff on Facebook.

Does this mean she doesn't want to talk to me?

I should have talked to her IRL for the first time but like I said I'm kinda shy and inexperienced with girls.

So, what do you recommend I do guys?

Sorry for the late post.

Just try to talk to her in real life. Even though it is a lot more awkward than chatting over the phone or via text, it builds proper and strong relationships. Just casual walking and talking is great.

Hope this helped.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've Screwed Up...I need help... Vital Signs 10 1,555 01-15-2012, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Gaijin
  Girl Pissed off at me ; Help me fix this Ragalshnagal 8 1,023 10-04-2010, 07:16 AM
Last Post: unuser0910