Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get Paid To Provide Honest Reviews About Apps
MyAppAware is a service that pays you to download apps from the Apple App Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. You review them honestly, then either offer suggestions to improve the app, share it on Facebook, or share it on Twitter. I have been using MyAppAware for about 2 months now and I have been paid a total of 10 times for a total of $165.20 including the cost of the apps and any bonuses I have received.
I have also discovered a handful of paid apps that I really like for free and some that I really didn’t like that I have deleted. This service exists to connect real users with apps they like in order for them to become long term customers for the developers.

I want to stress that this is a legitimate service that pays you the cost of the app plus a small bonus for an HONEST well thought out review. This service does NOT expect or want you to give a positive review just because you are being given a small amount of compensation for the effort of taking the time to try an app and give a well thought out review. In my experience they NEVER attempt to influence whether your review is positive, negative, or neutral. Providing only honest feedback is beneficial to the app developer and anyone who may want to download the app in the future.

Register here and get started

How MyAppAware Works
When you log in to MyAppAware.com you initially see your dashboard which shows a summary of apps that you have reviewed and how much you are owed in purchases and how much you are owed in bonuses. When you sign up, you need to give them your iTunes username so they can verify that you have reviewed the apps.

[Image: Q7Vsh.png]

[Image: dxaDg.png]
Hello Friends,

Review Roster’s system also helps prevent against biased reviews. The reviewer ha no incentive to sugarcoat their review since Review Roster moderates the review and payment system rather than the developer. By acting as the moderators, Review Roster prevents developers from refusing payment for a negative review, while also ensuring that those who submit reviews do an acceptable job. If you are a professional app reviewer, all you need to do is to register with iTunes Store and with bestreviewapp.com. Then find an app you are interested in from any category, download it from the iTunes Store and experience it as fully as possible. With the experience on using the app and comparison with similar apps on features and functionality, you will be required to write an objective review within 24 hour after you claimed the app from the site else it will be assigned to other users. Payment will be effected once the review has been verified.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

agiliron.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your reviews of skinners … Roisen 0 407 08-27-2020, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Earn & Get Paid With Best PPD, PPs And Mix Programs gboxes 0 609 04-22-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post: gboxes
  Paid Surveys roliviu 0 516 07-14-2012, 08:59 AM
Last Post: roliviu
  paid to post (I earn $5-$15 per day) + 20% of what referrals make tabnz 0 639 06-02-2012, 04:27 AM
Last Post: tabnz
  New - Get paid for downloading apps on your iPhone/Android [Not Appredeem] tunabenny 1 521 01-30-2012, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Dazzller007