Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.gamexpressions.site11.com =)
Heeya guys,

it's a forum I made, I know, we don't have a domain for now but anyway, we will start like that.

GamExpressions, what is it:
It's a new forum, based on gaming, reviews, multiplayer gaming etc...
(BTW: We need redactors xD, but continue to be on SF!!!)

I know the logo is not really nice but I'll change it soon!

Thanks for looking at it! And give me suggestions!
[Image: f_pgfbb4em_bde9974.png]
Just curious, what are you going to offer that the thousands of other forums exactly like yours don't?

Don't expect many members until you get a real domain. At least not members that are active.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
How about a bit if colour. To pull crowds your gonna need some killer graphics...

Heres one for the time being:
[Image: gameexpressions.png]
(11-10-2009, 01:35 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Just curious, what are you going to offer that the thousands of other forums exactly like yours don't?

Don't expect many members until you get a real domain. At least not members that are active.

True. That's what I asked me, and I thought, why not?, as you said, there is thousands of other forum or website about this, why another one would be too much? xD Well, I don't know, in my head, I think it's possible to find members(maybe). And yea, we need a domain.xD

(11-10-2009, 03:26 AM)Extasey Wrote: How about a bit if colour. To pull crowds your gonna need some killer graphics...

Heres one for the time being:
[Image: gameexpressions.png]

Hey very nice, could you put just the text from the pic in .png format, I will surely use it, if you want Smile
Rather than having sections on all the gaming platforms, why not focus on just one that you like and dedicate the forums to it. Im gona sound like an internet marketer but Find your Niche Big Grin
LockerZ Invite Required? PM Me.
Visit TechBeat for the latest Technology News
[Image: jamzasigniture.jpg]
By niche you mean?
Sorry if it's a noob question lol
And yea I'll think to your idea
(11-10-2009, 05:45 AM)So.Liberty Wrote: By niche you mean?

By niche I mean the super focused/specific topic you choose. Gaming is a very general topic, whereas something like a forum to solely discuss Mario Kart for DS would be very specific and that is its niche.
LockerZ Invite Required? PM Me.
Visit TechBeat for the latest Technology News
[Image: jamzasigniture.jpg]
Oh ok I understand. Thank you =)
And I discussed to my friends the idea about focusing on one thing and we chose MMORPG and downloadable games etc.. Browser games...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  www.cyberforu.com [new] god1234 8 1,632 01-15-2014, 07:11 AM
Last Post: god1234
  www.infinite0.net -- We're coming out of our shell. Providence 8 2,122 09-06-2012, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Providence
  http://www.seoproteam.co.uk Billy Mays 0 743 08-12-2011, 02:56 AM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  www.thinkforums.org Fragma 0 677 07-01-2011, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  www.XpozureHosting.com codevade 3 1,184 06-13-2011, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Fragma