Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SFRT - Support Forums Revival Team
(01-01-2013, 06:18 PM)Fragma Wrote: Come on now Sam. We all know why the active members left.
Omni doesn't care about SF. Do I blame him? No not really.. He has his work cut out with HF. That's a full time job in itself so it's understandable that he has no time for SF.
Still doesn't change the fact that it's mostly his fault that this forum is now dead.
There's really no point in trying to revive it either. Myself and others (Sam, Ace, etc..) tried our best a long time ago but unfortunately without an active admin, there's little that regular members can do.

I agree with this but deep down, I think Omni cares about this place as much as HF but he doesn't have time for this site. Let's see what happens.
I think we should do some advertisements on HF.

Nice thread btw, I really liked the group idea. Smile
[Image: vXjuE.jpg]
What a joke! This signature has your name on it only. Are you selfish?

You aren't doing this for the revival. You're doing it for recognition.

If you wanted it to be a revival, your signature wouldn't be so personal.

Anyways, this isn't an organized thread, and it basically has an unprepared body of text you just slapped down.
(01-11-2013, 11:21 AM)Grin Wrote: What a joke! This signature has your name on it only. Are you selfish?

You aren't doing this for the revival. You're doing it for recognition.

If you wanted it to be a revival, your signature wouldn't be so personal.

Anyways, this isn't an organized thread, and it basically has an unprepared body of text you just slapped down.

If you care so much about SF and don't want to use the signature, don't, Simple as that. Don't come bitching around just because it has 2 names on it. Make your own damn signature or use plain text. Simple as that.
EDIT: It also has Cubs name on it as well. Glad to see you took your time in looking over it carefully. As for having our names on it, it is because we decided that we would try and bring it back up. It was him and I, then we decided to make it a group, but I didn't want to make a new signature. So why don't you make one and go use it on HF, thanks.
Sounds like it's all for positive things, I will whack the signature on soon.

Btw, you should work on the thread layout a little more.
This seems like an excellent idea for a usergroup. I hope everything goes according to plan, as I would like to see the forum revived.
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Well, everyone get's their questions answered on HF now, but I think there's place for SF!
(01-01-2013, 06:18 PM)Fragma Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 09:15 PM)Sam Wrote: Nice try, Omni does care it's just you need active members and they left.

Come on now Sam. We all know why the active members left.
Omni doesn't care about SF. Do I blame him? No not really.. He has his work cut out with HF. That's a full time job in itself so it's understandable that he has no time for SF.
Still doesn't change the fact that it's mostly his fault that this forum is now dead.
There's really no point in trying to revive it either. Myself and others (Sam, Ace, etc..) tried our best a long time ago but unfortunately without an active admin, there's little that regular members can do.
Indeed friend. I remember times a many when the active members attempted to revive and re-establish the old activity of SF. However, after many failed attempts (no pointing fingers, of course, to anyone) one gets the hint that there is not much going to change without something else that will act as a catalyst for the change we all so desire. There's no point in beating repeatedly a dead horse.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Nice group indeed, I hope people wield this.
[Image: logo_darkbg.png]
Now that support forums is coming back, I wonder how this group will go now.
(10-09-2014, 10:24 AM)xadamxk Wrote: Now that support forums is coming back, I wonder how this group will go now.

Obviously not well, look at some of the last visit date. It needs a new founding member base - I'm thinking of making one since activity is rising.