Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worlds fastest super computer
Backwards evolution. Originally computers were large, then they started growing smaller. Now they're starting to grow bigger again.
(11-10-2009, 12:50 PM)Etheryte Wrote: Backwards evolution. Originally computers were large, then they started growing smaller. Now they're starting to grow bigger again.

Not really, supercomputers have always been large. It's just consumer PC's and things like handheld games and cellular phones have been getting smaller. But think about it, the computer you're using right now is more powerful than the first supercomputers that took up whole rooms.
(11-10-2009, 12:50 PM)Etheryte Wrote: Backwards evolution. Originally computers were large, then they started growing smaller. Now they're starting to grow bigger again.

Actually Supercomputers are not like the one's that you and me have. I think that you have Laptop or a Desktop which is very small as compared to Super Computers in size. There are a number of differences between these two's . Some belong to speed, others have extra ordinary technology and still others have big space for memory. These are the few things which depicts their main difference. The story doesnot ends here, they have also enormous differences between the two. All these differences need a big size to organize themselves more appropriately...

Its my point of view... Smile
(11-10-2009, 04:26 PM)Constantine Wrote: Not really, supercomputers have always been large. It's just consumer PC's and things like handheld games and cellular phones have been getting smaller. But think about it, the computer you're using right now is more powerful than the first supercomputers that took up whole rooms.
True. Very true.
You have a point there and you are right.
(11-09-2009, 04:09 PM)Codine Wrote: I wonder if it's running Windows.....

Yes, that was a joke.

Lol'd irl. Roflmao
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
It is really amazing.

If i could have one.
[Image: awilfmasig.png]

Welcome back, awil. You last visited: 07-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Current time: 09-30-2012, 05:52 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This worlds messed up. Chelloa 14 2,532 10-10-2011, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Greyersting
  what's your fastest browser?? awil 19 2,445 10-15-2009, 05:05 AM
Last Post: Kharnage