Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Exchange moneybookers (skrill) to payza (alertpay)
The best e-currency or digital currency exchanger in the digital world is EXCHANZER.COM which is approved by most of all payment processors. Its process is very simple, easy and fast and charges a very small fees which is very reasonable in respect of currenct market situation. No registration is needed here to get exchange done. I got my first exchange here within one hour. I am very pleased and satisfied and would not hesitate in recommending this site for all who intends to exchange e-currencies instantly. The most exciting feature of this site is live chat option. One can get support 24/7 from the customer service agent. It is administrated by a group of experienced an efficient financial experts.

To exchange your libertyreserve, payza, perfectmoney, skrill instantly go to http://www.exchanzer.com
great exchanger only in 7 miniute i have got payment from payza to lr really amazing.
I am glad that the deal went smooth
First time using exchanzer.com from OK pay to Perfect money - very fast return, and plus I received notification by sms text, thnks.
This is really wonderful and also trust able exchange site, i got my payment within very short time, so thanks to admin.......
Hello Friends,

All exchangers specified in the list provide the service of exchanging Skrill USD to Payza USD automatically. You can use our instructions in the FAQ section if you have never exchanged electronic money at our site before and you come across any difficulties with the exchange process.
Keep in mind that exchange rates Skrill Payza can be better when you go to an exchange site from the BestChange.com monitor than when you visit exchangers in a regular way.
If you cannot find how to exchange the money after you go to the site, contact the exchanger operator (administrator). It is quite possible that no automatic exchange is available at the moment and your exchange will be processed manually.
If you fail to exchange Skrill (Moneybookers) to Pay za (AlertPay) in the exchanger you got interested in, let us know about it so that we can take the necessary measures in time (discuss the problem with the owner or exclude the exchanger from this exchange direction). You can also visit our forum in order to view offers about manual exchange from our other visitors.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

agiliron.com
its a scam i exchange my money Skrill to Payza last March 20 and until now my money is not yet receive they said that it will only take 24hrs to process the transaction i emailed them many times about my transaction but theirs no response from them.
Hi,
I want to exchange (transfer) money from my skrill to my payza account. What can I do now?

sincerely, Khayerul Islam

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Paypal, LR & Payza] JillsClickCorner autoclicker. Earn money on autopilot! rafaelcarioca7 1 798 03-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Hidden™
  Exchange LibertyReserve to Payza PerfectMoney MoneyBookers payzaxcha 4 1,032 01-28-2013, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Agili Ron
  Exchange Payza to LibertyReserve PerfectMoney MoneyBookers payzaxcha 1 825 12-28-2012, 03:31 AM
Last Post: alexavega
  Exchange LibertyReserve to Payza, PerfectMoney, MoneyBookers, okpay alexavega 3 1,259 12-20-2012, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Ponygon
  Exchange libertyreserve to perfectmoney, paypal instantly marocbrm 0 565 12-18-2012, 03:56 AM
Last Post: marocbrm