Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheEmpireNetwork
What Is T.E.N (The Empire Network):

T.E.N is a online business based around earning you money as well as creating high end games for its users. Empire Point's is part of the T.E.N Network as its GPT/PTC. Not only do they offer games and ways to earn money online, they also offer Custom Services. To learn more and see other projects currently being developed visit their community forums

Review of Empire Points:

Overall from my experience with Empire Points has been really well. Although I would like to see more Affiliates and Offers, for a site that just started back up like 3-4 days ago its doing well in my book. The offers are easy and pay well, but of course none of that matter if they're not legit. Here's payment proof from Empire Points:

[Image: paymentproof-2.png]

Why Should I Use Empire Points?

To me the main reason you should use Empire Points is because of the fact they're fresh. Maybe it's just me who has a fetish for new GPT's but they're legit and can be another source of income next to great GPT's such as Paradise GPT, Periz Castle, and Magic GPT. Plus since they are new I would only assume their will be some nice contest's coming up soon! Overall say go check it out and see how fast you earn some money!

My Rating Of Empire Points and T.E.N In general is a 9/10 due to not having enough offers and not having any contest currently going on. But I'm sure that will be fixed soon. Although I am liking the way they're building a community and are developing games. Props to the T.E.N staff on that
I've never heard of it, maybe sometimes i'll check it out, thanks for sharing!