Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF Webmasters - Recruitment Open : Update Read
Was I accepted or not? You never replied.
Nickname / Alias:Chris
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru):Im going to say Amateur as there is this i still dont know.
Websites you moderated(ing):Hackmeout.net monetizingnetwork.info and a few samllers sites nothing huge.
Why you want to join:I would like to help people learn website making and i would also like to learn more myself.

I would like to be able to join this group so that i can learn more about websites/seo and much more.
Want to learn how to make $$ online
click here.
I'll just wait for a PM or a reply.
I have the same question as Diabolic.. Was I accepted or rejucted? o.O
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Nickname / Alias: Braco
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Advanced
Websites you moderated(ing): I've owned a few forums in the past, all MyBB. I have knowledge in Unix systems, I'm also pretty advanced in cPanel related stuff, and possibly know just about anything about MyBB.
Why you want to join: Because I feel like I can help the novice webmasters get their mind focused on their work.
Nickname / Alias: Cubs
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru):Amateur
Websites you moderated(ing): hacksociety.net
Why you want to join:Because I the owner of several .webs sites that are some what successful.
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
Nickname / Alias:Geek
Webmaster knowledge (Starter/Amateur/Advanced/Guru): Amateur
Websites you moderated(ing):None at the moment
Why you want to join:I want to join because I am a amateur and want to learn more. I do not have the required post, but I will soon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,619 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  New Group [Contributors] - Recruitment Open Sam 18 4,191 02-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Last Post: ven0m
  SF Webmasters Jordan L. 80 23,549 11-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Last Post: iMoney
  iDevice Lovers: SF Version [Recruitment Open] D3xus 51 10,352 11-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: D3xus