Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Gold/Items allowed in Marketplace?
I did do a search on SF, and saw nothing in the rules or in any threads that I read that Omni or a Mod has said it's not allowed. However I want to stay in the clear and so I'm asking if I'm allowed to post in the Marketplace for Diablo III items/gold along with RuneScape items/gold (Omni I know you have had problems with RS on another forum...). I'd appreciate a response from Omni/Mod or if anybody can link me to one of their posts about it. Thanks.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I am sure it is allowed. all the same as on hf.
I doubt it will be allowed as it violates another sites ToS.
(01-07-2013, 04:26 PM)Sam Wrote: I doubt it will be allowed as it violates another sites ToS.

He's probably right if it breaks the terms of service.
Ok i search up cheats for smallworlds and I need gold. People told me to go to the factory. Thats what exactly I did.But I dont get the gold. How do you get the gold???? Please someone explain this to me.

I don't see why this would not be allowed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Visualize yourself RuneScape gold playing in mmogowow 0 534 08-26-2019, 08:12 PM
Last Post: mmogowow
  Who was the Mmogo buy wow classic gold raiding yuandanzou 0 632 04-16-2019, 12:40 AM
Last Post: yuandanzou
  There's always time to Buy OSRS gold rsgoldfast 0 592 07-25-2018, 11:19 PM
Last Post: rsgoldfast
  SF Marketplace. Kewlz 0 545 03-27-2012, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  [SUGGESTIONS] Money Making Online, SF Marketplace, and Reputation Peter L 18 3,751 10-31-2011, 06:38 AM
Last Post: Peter L