Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I help SF?
I've already Pm'd Omniscient regarding this but I want to hear from you guys. I saw another thread where DAMINKā„¢ said 'SF is Omnis baby and he will be 100% aware of every statistic here. There is change coming to SF. Not big change but progressive change.' SF isn't exactly the most active forum on the internet but I really like it here and I'm wondering how we could increase traffic and the amount of members. Any suggestions guys?
[Image: tumblr_lwohbb3KEe1qbbz7yo1_400.gif]
Start promoting SF to your friends, if there was an active moderation, I still think this place can turn better.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
We three can be moderators. It will be fun.
(08-31-2012, 07:39 AM)Kewlz Wrote: Start promoting SF to your friends, if there was an active moderation, I still think this place can turn better.

Active moderation? What do you mean by this?
Well, we are on the brink of extinction lol.
All you can really do is promote us, although I think that would only be a temporary solution.
(09-01-2012, 03:05 PM)RubiksHQ Wrote: Well, we are on the brink of extinction lol.
All you can really do is promote us, although I think that would only be a temporary solution.

What makes you think that? I really don't want to see SF go because I feel it has some very good potential and I enjoy being here. Sad
(09-02-2012, 11:38 AM)Paramore Wrote: What makes you think that? I really don't want to see SF go because I feel it has some very good potential and I enjoy being here. Sad
Just from experience. People just to promote SF, but that usually doesn't work out over time.
Back when I joined, it was close to dead. Now it's practically deserted once the HF Support Feather award was not attainable anymore. There's no motivation for people to visit here anymore, plus we don't want to become just a part of HF if you know what I mean.
I think it's better here, there are some forums that are missing from HF, like pets, and the support forums part of here is what the innuendo section should be like on HF.
I want to do the same. I guess i could start by premoting support forums.
We're not anymore. #Skylines here to play.