Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Heavy
What do you think of this? My first render.
It looks ok needs work but nice for your 1st
Hello, Dolan.!
  • That's a nice render that you made.
    What did you use?
Sincerely,
John
(08-23-2012, 11:47 AM)Ceanko Wrote: Hello, Dolan.!
  • That's a nice render that you made.
    What did you use?
Sincerely,
John

Hey there, Ceanko.
I used Photoshop for this render and I use it for nearly everything related to GFX. Sometimes I use Paint.NET if I'm doing something quickly, such as a quick logo on a plain background.
The flame is a bit off but apart from that, very nice!
Yeah I agree with Paramore. But for a first it's not bad! Keep it up!
Hiring a design company is not exactly like hiring individuals for other projects. A web design company often have multiple projects they work on simultaneously and are work intensive groups. They will consistently be available for work and communication involving the work but need directives that are precise and clear in order to function properly. Think of a web design company workers like an extension of a computer. Without proper directives, there is little or nothing they can do to realize the goal you aspire to.
شبكة الإنترنت من الطاحونة، ثم هذا هو الانطباع الذي يترك على العملاء. أنت أيضا "تحصل على ما تدفعه مقابل 'من المصممين رخيصة للغاية. تذكر من أسطورة # 2، يفترض موقع على شبكة الانترنت وحل المشاكل وتحقيق الأهداف. مصمم رخيصة لن يؤدي الا لبيع لك وتحجيم الحل على شبكة الإنترنت لأسفل الذي لا يوجد لديه حلول لمشاكلك. بدلا من ذلك: لا تحصل على انطباع خاطئ.