Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Wild Chronos Has Appeared!
Hey guys, I'm Chronos. I'm a big computer entrepreneur, couldn't live with it. I'm a grammar freak, I don't critique others but expect the best from me. I'm very into art, currently my most active areas are Photoshop, Acrylic Painting and CSS/HTML for MyBB, and in the future I would like to learn Animation. I currently run my own forum, and I've currently helped Moderate and Staff a few forums, most recently being ForumKorner for about 5 months. I am a Gamer, always have been and always will be. Nowadays I'm not into too many games, at least console wise. I plan on getting an HD PVR and recording a slew of playthroughs from Classic Games like Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Metroid Prime, Paper Mario, and more as I find those the best games. In the future I'd like to get a gaming rig that would allow me to play more high end games and emulators. The main reason for me joining however is to have some guidance and advice on how to decide what I'd like to do with my life.
Welcome, I own a computer business myself and it's pretty awesome doing it even though it requires a lot of work. Do you mind if I PM you about that though?

Edit: I'm a grammar freak too.