Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**$$****CPA Method- (Start and it'll do the work)****$$**
CPA Method- (Start and it'll do the work)

So here i am sharing an easy but very effective method[also can be used with PPD sites]

Time required: 1-2 hours (first time setup)
Money required to startup: $0.00
Traffic: Completely Free!!!

Ok here goes. Find a pc game that just came out(within 2-3 days). Preferably FPS, strategy, and RPG games. Go to blogger and create a free blog called "gametitleCHEATS.*blog marked as SPAM*" Search on torrent sites and find cheat programs. Ex. pirate bay, sumotorrent, etc. Usually you will be able to find a few programs or game trainers/saves and if not; just look for some map packs or expansions/mods.(This may take up to a 1/2 hour) Get these files and put them in a folder. *Password protect* the folder and upload to rapidshare. Go to blogger and post the cover art and a message describing the cheat programs as your first post. At the bottom say "to avoid the leeching and detection of the cheats we have password protected the file." Put a link to your cpa offer and tell them that the password is located in a certain spot on the second page of the site and that they must put in their zipcode to find. Use a proxy to fill out your offer once so that you know what text you can use as a password.

Ex. If I were promoting a CPA offer for a visa gift card, I would say "the password is the last name shown on the picture of the visa card (2nd page or whatever page you need to get credit for the zip or email submit)"

Then, post the rapidshare link below it. They will fill out the offer to get the password and download the cheats.

Cloak the rapidshare link and the affiliate link using a service such as Tinyurl or Notlong.com

Post to gaming forums such as ga*me*spot, su*per ch*eats, gaming communities and other cheat sites saying where to get these cheats. Soon your link will be scooped up by all of the thousands of cheat sites over the internet and the effect will be viral.

Remember to blank the referrer so that your AM can't see your blog traffic. This is only necessary if your offer is not supposed to be incentivized.

P.S. comeup with your own twists in this method Thumbsup

Hope that helps, RoflmaoSuperman
moneyboy2012
[Image: foursixtyeightbysixty.png]
Good HQ method, thanks for the tips on covering up the traffic.
CPA is to easy to bypass. I reccomend fileice or another PPD.
(08-14-2012, 02:58 AM)Mikey Wrote: Good HQ method, thanks for the tips on covering up the traffic.

thanks mikey Oui

(08-15-2012, 02:35 PM)hjtdds Wrote: CPA is to easy to bypass. I reccomend fileice or another PPD.

no its not like that cpa is easy to bypass.There are lots and lots of cpa advertising companies whose surveys cannot be bypass...
But you are right when most of the surveys can be bypassed....So you shoul use a PPD site ofcourse....

I will not recommend fileice but i will recommend bee4biz as it is a great PPD as well as it can also lock the link Oui

you can refer to this thread if you want info about bee4biz= http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=26557 Thumbsup

[But how's the method??. Should i share more??]Huh

from moneyboy2012
good methode ..thanks for this moneyboy
(08-15-2012, 07:32 PM)moneyboy2012 Wrote: thanks mikey Oui

(08-15-2012, 02:35 PM)hjtdds Wrote: CPA is to easy to bypass. I reccomend fileice or another PPD.

no its not like that cpa is easy to bypass.There are lots and lots of cpa advertising companies whose surveys cannot be bypass...
But you are right when most of the surveys can be bypassed....So you shoul use a PPD site ofcourse....

I will not recommend fileice but i will recommend bee4biz as it is a great PPD as well as it can also lock the link Oui

you can refer to this thread if you want info about bee4biz= http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=26557 Thumbsup

[But how's the method??. Should i share more??]Huh

from moneyboy2012

3 steps to bypass CPA.

Step 1. Find site with CPA
Step 2. Go to this page http://survey-remover.com/bookmarklet/ and drag boomark to bookmark bar.
Step 3. ON survey page click the bookmark

So simple to bypass.
so use a ppd website if u don't believe cpa sites...simple Superman
Wow i must give you method a real try. will report my results
(09-01-2012, 07:44 PM)allswl Wrote: Wow i must give you method a real try. will report my results

yup...it will work for sure Smile

waitingv4 ur results Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pay Per Download PortUpload.com | Highest Paying PPD/CPA Network, $50 Min. Payout portupload 2 1,097 05-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Last Post: okcash
  ★★★★★★★★★Free [Method] To earn 5$ a day! 5 minutes of work![HOT]★★★★★★★★★ fearless81 5 1,513 02-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Last Post: mikstroa
  AdWorkMedia.net! - New CPA/PPD network | Earn directly, stop paying FileIce commision єץє 0 1,185 08-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Last Post: єץє
  Top CPA methods to make thousands per month padrenovais 1 1,164 07-14-2012, 08:44 AM
Last Post: roliviu
  $120/ Day (Auto-Pilot) CPA [ebook] xSicKxSkiLLs 3 932 10-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Last Post: ishuvonet