Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feeling overwhelmed
I have recently been made redundant and was lucky enough to get another job. However i am getting all the rubbish jobs, i thought i would get some training but they send me on jobs which i can not do and when something comes up that cause issues then i get it in the neck.
An example they sent me on my own to a job that was over a hundred miles away i did as much as i could then some one mentioned they had a little problem made them realise a bigger issue is at fault. They said i needed to sort this before i went home, bear in mind it would take me about 2-3 hours to get home.
I get the feeling they expect more than what i know, i am starting to consider if i leave before i am made to go and take a step back an build up my knowledge.
I can not really approach my bosses about this......

What should i do.
what kind of job is this? sounds like everyone is taking out their unhappiness with life out on you.
We need way more detail, what kind of job? What's the task/problem? Is there any where you can get advice (Forums, tutorials, Friends, etc)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling excluded and need advise. Ukguinea 1 834 01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: larzihops2
  Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared... Sierana 2 965 05-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: elizabeth28
  Feeling Confused and Used any advice? sharkattack89 1 688 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 613 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  Feeling violated Notrust87 3 844 02-11-2014, 04:21 AM
Last Post: FeaturedBmx