Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[EASY] Earn money for your time! [fast]
[Image: 11.gif]
click here to sign up

Get $0.25 when you sign up!

Do you spend a lot of your free time sitting around bored? Maybe you waste time searching for easy ways to make money? Well waste time searching no more!

Center of Prizes offers hundreds of thousands of different offers which you complete to earn easy cash!

They have NO MINIMUM CASHOUT so you can stop at any time! Even $0.01 if you wanted!

You can cashout via PayPal, Liberty Reserve, or Money Order.

They have daily, weekly, and monthly jackpots to help increase your chance of making money, as well as a "Wheel of Fortune" which will allow you to earn a little more for every offer you do.

They've cashed out over $80,000 to members so far, and up until this point you've missed out! Not anymore, get in while you still can!

I've been using this site for about 2 years and I am now a moderator. I've earned over $300 with the site so far, and that's with barely any work at all. I can promise you if you join today you won't be sorry!

Proof of Cash:

[Image: TsKwv.jpg]
Thanks for the share, maybe I will give this a go and post a proof of my earnings.
(08-11-2012, 03:46 AM)Mikey Wrote: Thanks for the share, maybe I will give this a go and post a proof of my earnings.

No problem Smile

Good luck!
Try out the site guys, it's legit Smile

Here's some more payment proof;

[Image: VCTFP.png]
Really interesting, but it is not working, at my country.
(08-15-2012, 01:32 PM)forumpost Wrote: Really interesting, but it is not working, at my country.

Sorry Sad

It's USA/Canada only for now.
Site's still working for me;

[Image: fDul1.jpg]
yes, bad,,, Sad

Quote: Sorry, but we are currently not accepting registration from your country. If you attempt to register by using a proxy from Canada or the United States, our system will detect and immediately ban your account.
The site I use is international Yeye
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(09-03-2012, 05:38 AM)Codine Wrote: The site I use is international Yeye

Sweet!

Thanks for joining. If you do an offer I'll join your link and do an offer too! Oui

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Best way to earn money Chester 25 5,361 06-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Last Post: No4ntivirusf0und
  The secret to earn $$$ easy way jhuleuse 0 699 06-21-2014, 08:24 PM
Last Post: jhuleuse
  How to Make Easy Money Online inlifethrill 8 2,897 04-04-2014, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Earn money watching photos and videos! + proof 150$!!! neobux 3 1,255 12-22-2013, 01:17 PM
Last Post: txtadx
  Earn money easiy{Best for newbie} moneyboy2012 11 3,293 04-25-2013, 11:55 PM
Last Post: ksanjay