Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[JOB SUGGESTION] Can't choose
Hi SupportForums, I'm still stuck on the school. I have about 1,5 year left and then I get the choice to study or work after school.

So I've had thoughts about becoming a programmer, but in someway I dont seem that intrested. I do like programming, but I dont think it fits as a job.
I'm also thinking about earning a fair ammount of money. In my school you get to choose 3 directons.

You can either choose to study on college/university. They say that I'll have to study about 4-5 years to complete school. I chosed the "college preparatory", translated with Google. Then you will have to work with.

Math 4C, chemistry 2, physics 2, and biology 1.
I'm not direct a fan of Math, chemistry and physics. Its not going that well for me right now and I have.

Math 2C, chemistry 1, physics 1.

I think I will make this 3 topics above. I'ill complete em'

Theres the other program which focus on programming. So theres no math, chemistry and physics. The thing is that its not "college preparatory". You will still need to study afterwards. You have the option to take apply for a job after school, but you will need further studys.

I got to choose either programming or "college preparatory". The thing is that I dont know what I should work with when I complete school.

The things I like is:

I love music, I'm not that great on producing music. I'm using FL-Studio and I think its fun when I make something interesting.

I like programming, I'm not mastering programming either. But I do like it when we have programming lessions. But I feel like programming is not something I should work with, I think its more like a hobby.

Then theres the opportunity to work as something else with higher "grades/permissions". The job could be all kinds of jobs except "doctor/nurse". Because it requires biology 2 and I'm only gonna read biology 1. But the focus on that "direction" is to work as a civil engineer. I dont quite know what they are doing, but it sounds like a good job with great payments.

Yes. This is TL;DR.

Im just curious to ask other people on this forums and see their opinion. I can't choose what I should work with. Would greatly appericate suggestions.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, its really appericated. In some parts my english is weak. But hopefully you will understand it. I didn't understand some words so its translated with "Google Translate" shouldn't be a problem though.

Best regards,
-Pur∑™

Would appericate if you took your time to read this topic. Thanks.
Take programming classes learn more about it.
Hmm, these kind of future decisions are really hard to make.

I think you are not going for programming because of the job scope. So, you should take it out of the mind first.
(You can take the programming classes later but we should omit this for a moment so it clears your mind of a little)

Then, about the music, I wouldn't suggest you to go for it. But if you want then you can proceed but let's take that out from the option.

Where as for biology, if you are interested then you can really go for it. I would suggest you to go for it if you don't like Physics which deals with Civil Engineering.

Well, after writing all this, I think I got a new subject that can help you. It is Biological engineering. Just my thought as you love programming and Bio.

Hope you decide well. Good luck with your studies.
[Image: vXjuE.jpg]
Go to college. On average it provides more opportunities. However I'm not sure where you live so I can't really give more advice.