Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Essay english help...
Hi Everyone,
Could you please give me a little help. I need to write an essay on "1984" by George Orwell. The topic is ‘Linguistic totalitarianism or a quest for equality: Does feminist philosophy of language promotes an Orwellian Newspeak?’. I've got some idea on what to write, but it's not enough to fill 5 pages and thats what I need. This is my short rough plan:
Introduction:
Totalitarianism and equality, their roots and similarities

Body 1
Reach for happiness and therefore complete elimination of offensive language: linguistic violence. Feminist gender-neutral language: People, man
Other examples: Yoda, queer (both are highly insulting language, but also only allowed to be said by the members of that community as identification word)
Body 2
Language control: linguistic freedom and linguistic creativity can be used to impose restrictions on social groups and distort their perceptions
Political emancipation aims for formal equality of a disenfranchised group before the law.

I'm not sure whats my conclusion, and to be fair what is my argument.
Could you please give me a hand, thank you in advance.
It is difficult to write essay for me. I usually take help from the professionals. I used to buy best essays and got a very good quality paper.
If you need you can take help from the online essay writing services. But be sure that the selected essay company is genuine or not. I would say it is better to go through the reviews of the essay writing company before placing the order for your essay. The best review sites will help you to find the best essay writing service.
Essay writing is not a easy task.You can use online service for your essay.There are a lot of best essay writing company available in the online.They will help you to correct your essay.But so many fake services also available in the internet.Try to choose genuine services for your works.
I might be able to help you out. PM me.
[Image: i0VVuh9kratzw.gif]
If you are finding difficulty in writing the essay, you can take professional's help. Many online essay writing services are there over the internet. But you have to select the genuine and best essay writing service to get the original and high quality essay.
There are many essay writing services exist over the internet. These services are helpful for the students who find difficulty in writing the essays. But the students have to take essay writing help only from the genuine essay writing services. Only the best and genuine essay writing companies provide original essay on time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Essay Writing Help classic writer 7 2,437 04-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Last Post: johansmith688
  Spoken English Classes in Gurgaon luciferjonas007 0 528 02-05-2020, 03:12 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Essay writing tips to write a better essay petermartinez 3 1,488 06-17-2018, 10:55 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  Need Writer for English datasync 7 1,936 06-17-2018, 10:53 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  Macbeth, English homework help asap! para67 1 1,237 09-18-2015, 03:58 AM
Last Post: anafaffep