Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you one of "those guys"?
You know. Those guys that go to the gym daily. That watch every single thing they eat. That keep more time in front of the mirror than women while doing their makeup. And of course, that brag about it.

A "friend" (more of an acquaintance) of mine is exactly like this, the perfect example of the word narcissism.

How about you?
That is definitely not me, I am fat, but I go to the gym to loose some weight.
I guess I can be considered one of those types of people, but I love it! My diet is pretty much vegetables and dairy products, with vitamins and supplements, and I couldn't feel any better!
What is wrong with looking and/or feeling good? They can be related for some people. I don't spend obsessively long amounts of time getting ready, but I like to look presentable. Working out makes my body look in a way that makes me feel comfortable and eventually it'll be a confidence booster too. Working out also can relieve stress and make you feel better. Getting a jacked look isn't the only reason people work out.
(07-25-2012, 04:17 AM)Release4 Wrote: You know. Those guys that go to the gym daily. That watch every single thing they eat. That keep more time in front of the mirror than women while doing their makeup. And of course, that brag about it.
If you don't like it when they brag ignore them, You're just making it worse by reacting.
(07-25-2012, 04:17 AM)Release4 Wrote: A "friend" (more of an acquaintance) of mine is exactly like this, the perfect example of the word narcissism.
You seem nice, Instead of helping your friend with his problems & disorder, you decide to slag him off on the internet. Omg
(07-25-2012, 04:17 AM)Release4 Wrote: How about you?
I'm proud of who I am and that's all that matters, I don't care what other people think.
[Image: tumblr_lwohbb3KEe1qbbz7yo1_400.gif]
No, I'm not. I do go to gym but not daily. Two or three times a week.
I go to the gym daily and I don't spend all my time looking at myself in the mirror.
I do not go to gym but I play basketball once in a week. I do not like the atmosphere of gyms.