Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My shot at a new supportforums logo
I used my vast photoshop skills to come up with this:

[Image: 357kpc2.png]

[Image: ejsf4o.png]

[Image: dg6m4j.png]

[Image: 280jscm.png]

You may or may not like it, I can always change it, or you can too. I can give you the .psd file if you like.

What do you think?
(10-05-2009, 04:18 PM)GizSho Wrote: I used my vast photoshop skills to come up with this:

[Image: 357kpc2.png]

You may or may not like it, I can always change it, or you can too. I can give you the .psd file if you like.

What do you think?

Honestly, I'm not a fan. I prefer curves. Smile
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Edit #4: check the main thread Tongue
Well, it doesn't really match the rounded look with the buttons so it won't match other site accents.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
Looks great! I like all the them, now we just have to get Omniscient to agree Tongue
(10-05-2009, 04:25 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: Well, it doesn't really match the rounded look with the buttons so it won't match other site accents.

[Image: 2hn7336.png]

Better?

EDIT: Nevermind, that looked horrible on paper, gimme a sec

[Image: 10hkb42.png]

That looks quite ugly too..hmm

Give me some more opinions before i continue
To be honest, this logo is fine and simple, logo's don't really matter.
I don't see any of them as a vast improvement. Also you need to make the image with the existing green background in order to really get a feel for how it will appear.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(10-05-2009, 04:38 PM)Omniscient Wrote: I don't see any of them as a vast improvement. Also you need to make the image with the existing green background in order to really get a feel for how it will appear.

What's the exact color you used?
This is my attempt, thought id give it a try.

[Image: 2lnes01.png]