Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hELP!!!
Could someone make the gray background go away?

Make it a transparent background.

[Image: Ra2Fo.gif]

And tell me what font it is. Tongue
Got .PSD of it? I can help then .

Got .PSD of it? I might try to help.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
No. I don't have the psd. Sad
I found the image on google.
It's going to be pretty hard then, since it's animated and the moving glow is using fade in it... So it won't look good!
PHP Code:
while(posting) {

postCount++;

happiness++;

Well...damn. If anyone could please help, it'd be so wonderful and appreciated.
To me it looks like you're going to have to get started with the animation all over again. Use Photoshop. Make sure the background is transparent, add text, then the red outer glow, then open the animations window and create the frames separately. Then save as .GIF.

I'd do it if I had some time. But trust me, it's not that hard, it just takes a little time to get all the frames done.
I didn't make it...otherwise I would have the .psd.
Even if you had the PSD doing that task would be difficult to get quality. GIF doesn't have a very tolerant transparency like PNG does, only PNG has no animation support. So usually when people make GIF images, they interpret a background into the GIF. All transparent animated GIFs usually end up really pixelated, because the transparency tolerance on them is horrid.
(07-29-2012, 10:05 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Even if you had the PSD doing that task would be difficult to get quality. GIF doesn't have a very tolerant transparency like PNG does, only PNG has no animation support. So usually when people make GIF images, they interpret a background into the GIF. All transparent animated GIFs usually end up really pixelated, because the transparency tolerance on them is horrid.

+1
Just Look out for animation tutorial copy the desired background color code and make one it's not that hard buddy Smile
The image itself isn't actually all that 'professional' either, so i'd also second just making one yourself. What's going on above just looks like an inner glow on black custom text, and an animated outer glow of the color red. That's it.