Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is wrong?
Long story short:

My wirless connection is so SLOW, on all computers. It takes approx 10 minutes to download a 20 mb file, while in my wired connection it takes 10 seconds.

Is the problem on my router? This recently happenend and I have no idea why.

Help, please. Ninja

Thank you.

(07-05-2012, 07:41 AM)Akai Wrote: Long story short:

My wirless connection is so SLOW, on all computers. It takes approx 10 minutes to download a 20 mb file, while in my wired connection it takes 10 seconds.

Is the problem on my router? This recently happenend and I have no idea why.
It's slow too, I can't watch youtube or even browse support forums.

Help, please. Ninja

Thank you.
Forgive me if this is too simple, but have you tried unplugging your modem and router and then plugging them back in? I had this problem before too and unplugging and plugging back in has worked every time.
(07-10-2012, 11:11 AM)Annuit Coeptis Wrote: Forgive me if this is too simple, but have you tried unplugging your modem and router and then plugging them back in? I had this problem before too and unplugging and plugging back in has worked every time.

I fixed it, it was 1 button everytime it's clicked it limits the wirless to almost nothing.
(07-10-2012, 12:49 PM)Akai Wrote: I fixed it, it was 1 button everytime it's clicked it limits the wirless to almost nothing.

Good, I'm glad you solved your problem. Cheers!
(07-10-2012, 02:23 PM)Annuit Coeptis Wrote: Good, I'm glad you solved your problem. Cheers!
Uneeded function, IMO.
wait.... i know this thread is solved, your router has a button which LIMITS your connectivity, WTF xD
(07-20-2012, 02:19 PM)G3Hawkeye Wrote: wait.... i know this thread is solved, your router has a button which LIMITS your connectivity, WTF xD

Yea, only the WiFi ones, my face expression when I found out (click here).
Ha, maybe now if someone really wanted to piss you off, they would just need to click the button XD
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~