Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took a Vacation
You always go on a vacation. Don't you Omni ? Tongue
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
I live in Cali... better watch out for you next time...
(04-30-2013, 03:23 AM)santosmaria Wrote: I wish to go Goa.Goa is one of the most dazzling tourist destinations of India. It is internationally prominent for its pristine beaches fringed by the palm trees, wildlife parks and sanctuaries along with exotic flora and fauna, historical forts and churches, colorful fairs and festivals, world class accommodation, fairs and festivals, etc. It is one of the states where you can experience great fun and enjoy holiday in the unforgettable way exploring the amazing tourist attractive feature of the state. Millions of tourists from all over the world come to Goa for its breathtakingly striking beaches and its free culture.Generally,the time from December to February are regarded as the best time to visit Goa.
This forum is so....

(05-07-2013, 04:01 AM)santosmaria Wrote: Goa is one of the most dazzling tourist destinations of India. It is internationally prominent for its pristine beaches fringed by the palm trees, wildlife parks and sanctuaries along with exotic flora and fauna, historical forts and churches, colorful fairs and festivals, world class accommodation, fairs and festivals, etc. It is one of the states where you can experience great fun and enjoy holiday in the unforgettable way exploring the amazing tourist attractive feature of the state. Millions of tourists from all over the world come to Goa for its breathtakingly striking beaches and its free culture.Generally,the time from December to February are regarded as the best time to visit Goa.
It's so dirty... The mods have forgotten the site, latest login one month ago.
Many spammers choose to visit SF on a day trip - made possible by the neglect of this website. However, SF should not be spammed, and if someone has the time this site could be great again. The best time to save SF is now, before it is too late. The site has a lively and not chaotic user base and plenty of places to chat and help others.

Translation: screw you spammers. Install the Mybb SFS plugin or Akismet or something, please.
Bit late but I'd just like to add that everyone is entitled to a break, especially you.
You are always entitled to a break, you work your ass off on these forums and have kids and a family.
Breaks are good, I hope you enjoy it. And take more.