Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone knows how to enjoy work?
I just seem to hate everything that I should or must do, any work that I should do makes me hate it just because it is work, I can't tell why.

So any advice how to make yourself enjoy work?
Just wondering.
I guess you should always think about the positives and choose the job you want, not one because of its pay.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
(06-18-2012, 01:01 PM)Cronus Wrote: I guess you should always think about the positives and choose the job you want, not one because of its pay.

Even if my job would be playing a game I love, just because I need to do it, it would make me hate it, I just hate work for being work, my brain is fudged up.
(06-18-2012, 12:55 PM)alonalon Wrote: I just seem to hate everything that I should or must do, any work that I should do makes me hate it just because it is work, I can't tell why.

So any advice how to make yourself enjoy work?
Just wondering.

I often have the same problem, just don't give a fudge. Be apathic about everything and smoke a big ass blunt at the end of the day.
Its a completely normal feeling. Only a select few get to have a job they truly enjoy.
Most of us are like you. Hate the idea of work.
I am only 39 (nearly 40) and i suffer from RSI and have a constant ring in my ears that will never go.
Side effect of working. So your completely normal to hate working.
I HATE WORKING!!!!
Thats why i am quite content to not be working now Smile Hell might never work again.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Well just go to something on the internet, like SF or other websites.

Then you can enjoy it!
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
Just focus on goals;

Have some activity planned after work, so you have something to look forward to throughout the day
Here is a Ted talk about it that I was linked to the other day. I haven't actually gotten a chance to look at it yet so I'm not sure if it's exactly what you'd need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLJsdqxnZ...r_embedded
Just think about the good that comes with it (money).
Work for yourself, at home, that way you can join forums and go on whenever you want to Hehe
Make friends at work, at least they make boring job more bearable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It'd be work. Work sucks. Omelette 3 1,015 01-02-2011, 01:35 AM
Last Post: BizzyX
  Come enjoy the trip. <3 Xander 0 327 10-28-2010, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Xander
  A Free Site For Texting, Enjoy :)! Goku's Nightmare 7 896 10-08-2009, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Akshay*